Easy Microwave Omelette
A great tasting omelette made with minimal effort. Perfect for anyone in a rush who still wants a tasty and filling breakfast.
- 4 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 sausage (chopped into pieces)
- 2 pre-cooked and chopped potatoes
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 small green pepper (chopped)
- 3 mushrooms (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoons grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the eggs, milk, cheese, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the sausage, onion, potato, tomato, pepper and mushrooms.
- Pour the mix into a greased pie dish (note: the dish must not be metal) and cover with plastic wrap. Prick wholes into the plastic with a knife.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds, then stir and cover. Cook another 90 seconds and repeat. Then cook it uncovered for 60 seconds.